Women’s Ministry Values:
- We value a safe environment for women to be honest, authentic, open and free.
- We value and embrace our unique and diverse God given identities, because we all carry different aspects of the image of God.
- We value unity, because we are stronger and healthier together than we are apart.
- We value expressing the nature of God through fun, beauty, creativity and community.
- We value an atmosphere of encouragement through which we may each discover the things that God has placed within us and use these things to make God known and to bless others.
- We value inviting all women to recognize their thirst for God and to satisfy their thirst with the free living water offered by Father, Jesus and Spirit. God offers life freely and we are committed to helping remove hindrances that prevent any woman from receiving this gift (Rev. 22:17).
- We value long-term sustainable spiritual growth, individually and corporately.